Written on July 15, 2013 at 12:57 pm , by Judith Pena
CHEF PAUL QUI
formerly of Uchiko, Austin, TX
Find out more about this James Beard award-winning chef at jamesbeard.org.
Paul Qui’s Top 5 Favorite Burgers in the Southwest
1. PRIMETIME BURGER Hopdoddy Burger Bar, Austin, TX
American kobe beef, brie, truffle aioli, arugula, caramelized onions and steak sauce on a homemade bun.
2. “BOWLING ALLEY BURGER” Swift’s Attic, Austin, TX
Fontina, grilled onions and special sauce.
3. CHEESEBURGER Parkside, Austin, TX
Old-school American cheeseburger on a homemade bun.
4. BACON AVOCADO BURGER 24 Diner, Austin, TX
Charred poblanos and avocado with smoky aioli.
5. THE ROYALE WITH CHEESE Justine’s, Austin, TX
Hand-ground angus burger with house-made mayo on a ciabatta roll.
Get the entire “Burger Battle Royale” story here
One Response to “Burger Battle Royale: Best of the Southwest”