Written on July 22, 2013 at 12:00 pm , by Every Day with Rachael Ray Staff
CHEF LINTON HOPKINS
of Holeman & Finch, Public House, Atlanta, GA
Linton Hopkin’s Top 4 Favorite Burgers in the Southeast
1. DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER Holeman & Finch Public House, Atlanta, GA
A double stack with red onion, American cheese, homemade ketchup, mustard and bread-and-butter pickles.
2. HUSK CHEESEBURGER Husk, Charleston, SC
Two slim bacon-infused patties with sliced onions, melted American cheese and tangy sauce on a benne-seed bun.
3. 50/50 BURGER Seven Lamps, Atlanta, GA
Grassfed pancetta burger with cheddar cheese, onions, pickles and thousand island dressing.
4. TENNESSEE STACK The Oak Bar at the Hermitage Hotel, Nashville, TN
Pepper jelly, sweet onions and hot mustard on a double burger.
CHEF HUGH ACHESON
Hugh Acheson’s Top 5 Favorite Burgers in the Southeast
1. BOCADO BURGER STACK Bocado, Atlanta, GA
Two juicy beef patties band together with melted American cheese and homemade pickles.
2. HUSK CHEESEBURGER—Again!
3. APACHE-STYLE DOUBLE BURGER Grind House Killer Burgers, Atlanta, GA
A griddled patty on a potato bun with pepper jack, grilled onions and roasted New Mexico green chiles.
4. GRASSFED BEEF BURGER Farm 255, Athens, GA
Topped with Tennessee cheddar, bread-and-butter pickles, chicken-liver mousse and dijon mustard.
5. CHEESEBURGER ADD Drug Store, Athens, GA Small, simple cheeseburgers with crinkle-cut fries and ketchup and mustard on the side.
One Response to “Burger Battle Royale: Best of the Southeast”