Written on July 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm , by Every Day with Rachael Ray Staff
CHEF TIM CUSHMAN
of O Ya, Boston, MA
Find out more about this James Beard award-winning chef atjamesbeard.org.
Tim Cushman’s Top 5 Favorite Burgers in the Northeast
1. SPICY TUNA BURGER Parish Cafe, Boston, MA
Fresh tuna seared and slathered with soy glaze and sriracha-spiked mayo.
2. NEPTUNE BURGER Neptune Oyster Bar, Boston, MA
Fried oysters, garlic mayonnaise and relish top this beefy burger.
3. BURGER MY WAY Deep Ellum, Boston, MA
Smoked tomato aioli, bacon-onion jam, aged cheddar and homemade pickles.
4. APOCALYPSE NOW BURGER Nosh Kitchen Bar, Portland, ME
Crispy pork belly, foie gras, cherry jam and mayo.
5. PORK TONKATSU BURGER O Ya, Boston, MA
Breaded pork patty with sake-braised pork butt, seared foie gras, shiso cabbage slaw and a sweet-savory sauce.
One Response to “Burger Battle Royale: Best of the Northeast”