Written on August 1, 2013 at 11:04 am , by Judith Pena
CHEF MARICEL PRESILLA
Maricel Presilla’s Top 5 Favorite Burgers in the Mid-Atlantic
1. SUR BURGER Cucharamama, Hoboken, NJ
A Portuguese roll soaks up the spicy juice from this chorizo-studded burger.
2. CHEESEBURGER SLIDER White Manna, Hackensack, NJ
Okay, it’s not a restaurant. It’s a tiny diner specializing in sirloin patties topped with griddled onions and molten cheese on a potato bun.
3. “THE ONE” Next Door, Montclair, NJ
Duck fat–enriched beef, caramelized onions and white cheddar on a fluffy brioche bun.
4. BRAISED SHORT RIB BURGER Christopher’s at the Heldrich Hotel, New Brunswick, NJ
A short-rib patty with roasted-tomato mayo served on a Texas toast bun.
5. PALENA CHEESEBURGER Palena Cafe, Washington, DC
Melted Italian cheese infused with truffles and garlic mayo.
One Response to “Burger Battle Royale: Best of the Mid-Atlantic”