Written on July 10, 2013 at 10:00 am , by Nicole Witko
Emily Maynard has officially launched her very own jewelry line! With the help of Jessica Stanfield and Christi Pack, founders of Towne & Reese — a line Emily wore often on her season of The Bachelorette — she developed unforgettable, style-savvy accessories with personal touches. Her 63-piece girly-with-an-edge collection can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. See a few of Emily’s favorite pieces, plus learn about more of her favorite things below!
Favorite meal on The Bachelorette? “Every night in Prague my producer and I would go to the hotel restaurant and get a great dover sole dish.”
Her daughter’s favorite? “I make this green chicken recipes with tons of herbs and also a baked fried chicken with crushed pretzels.”
Guilty pleasure food? Ranch dressing and diet coke
Ice cream flavor? Pistachio
Summer grill-out dinner? Cheeseburgers
From left to right: Jessica Stanfield, Judi Peña (Assistant to the Editor-in-Chief), Lauren Smith (Web Editor), Emily Maynard, and Christi Pack.
Check out EmilyMaynard.com for more info.
Written on May 15, 2013 at 2:30 pm , by Every Day with Rachael Ray Staff
Long a foodie favorite (in fact, there’s one in Rach’s product line), Himalayan pink salt is now being sprinkled across the beauty aisle, too. Turns out, the mineral-packed crystals are as glow-giving as palate-pleasing. –Abbie Kozolchyk, Travel and Beauty Editor
1. Kismibella Pink Himalayan Salt with Goat Milk Bath Bomb ($5 each, kismibella.etsy .com) packs Epsom salt and avocado oil for an intensely soothing soak.
2. Made with 60 percent Himalayan pink salt, Bliss fatgirlscrub ($38, blissworld.com) is the definition of true grit, plus a circulation booster and skin polisher of the highest order.
3. Garnished with rose petals and spiked with sandalwood. KhushiOrganics Rose of the Himalaya Organic Soaking Spa Salts ($16, khushiorganics.etsy.com) offer the best kind of sensory overload.
4. Loaded with stimulants, CricketCoveSoapCo Eucalyptus and Peppermint Organic Coconut Milk & Pink Himalayan Salt Soap ($6, cricketcovesoapco.etsy.com) lathers into a full-body wake-up call.
5. Dial Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt ($5, at drugstores) deposits skin-healthy minerals but leaves no schmutz behind.