Written on August 13, 2013 at 10:00 am , by Nicole Witko
Fashion designer, TV personality and author, Lauren Conrad, has teamed up with Downy to tackle the importance of fabric softener. While providing free laundering services for locals to show how amazing their products are, Lauren sat down with our Associate Food Editor, Ariana Phillips, to share some insider secrets about herself. Here’s what we found out:
- If you could spend a weekend cooking with Rachael, what would you make? I’d love to learn how to roast a chicken, like with garlic and lemon — mine just never come out quite right.
- Drink of choice? Green tea — I’m ALWAYS drinking it (and she actually was during our interview)!
- What fashion trend are you most excited about right now? Tulle. I actually have a couple of pieces in my LC Lauren Conrad collection for Kohl’s right now that I love. When it’s done right, it can be so romantic. I also love knit dresses with a chic body to them — they’re so easy to wash and can go from day to night.
- What’s your #1 guilty pleasure? Online shopping — I really need to quit!
- You have an afternoon completely free to do anything you want — what’s it going to be? Nothing! I’d love a day to just lay around and sleep and watch reruns. I could use one of those days.
- What’s your go-to dish if you want to impress someone? Pie. I usually make apple, but I just made a peach one the other day and it turned out delicious. It’s so easy to impress someone with dessert.
To learn more beauty tips and insider secrets, visit LaurenConrad.com.